Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Couponing to PreSchool Update

While I have not been hard core couponing lately, I did manage to save about $350.00 last month towards Aiden's preschool fund. That gives him a total of $500.00 so far. That is enough for the enrollment deposit! So excited. So this month we have a goal to save $500.00! This is going to be difficult because we are also trying to save $600.00 for our vacation that we are taking at the beginning of next month.  So... $1,100.00 in 30 days...$36.67 per day... we shall see!

Side Note- I read a little blurb in the Montessori Pre-k application and it stated that they could check our credit report and run a criminal background check. This is the first time in my life that I have realized how stupid credit scores are and how they can easily hold a child back because of some idiotic mistakes their parents made IN THE PAST.  I do not know what my credit score is but I do know that I have some debt and that my debt ratio is probably not the best at this precise moment. I do not what that to hold my son back from getting the best education possible. That's where my idea came into play of paying for his school tuition in full- that way they have no reason to doubt that we will pay. I am not saying my credit is HORRIBLE.. but I don't want they to have the opportunity to turn Aiden away because my credit score isn't perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment