Tuesday, September 27, 2011

88 Days until Christmas!

I had Aiden's Christmas done- but I think I might do some 'restructuring' and make save some of the gifts for his birthday. (like bubbles and kites- because the weather will be appropriate for those in March). I have some things I would like to get for Aiden that will cost me more than the $50.00 budgeted. So I am planning on moving both of the boys' Christmas budget to $100.00 from $50.00.

The hard part find the money to add $100.00 additional to our Christmas budget. So I have created a challenge for myself. I am going to save all of my $1.00 bills and all of my change from now until October 31st. By that time I will hopefully have AT LEAST $100.00 extra to add towards the Christmas fund. I am also going to look into doing some homemade gifts for other family members as it should come out cheaper than I have them budgeted for.

What is your Christmas budget? Do you have any of your Christmas shopping done? Share your budget and progress with me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! Too bad it wouldn't work for us - we never have cash. I've bought Jaida one thing for Christmas...legos so we can go to Legoland for free lol

    ReplyDelete