Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Update!

Well last weekend was exciting. We went to the Baby Expo in Winter Haven. It was jam packed- very hot- and my 2 year old had a melt down. We did get Aiden a new bike helmet and got both of the boys finger printed. Yay for little victories! We went to a birthday party at the park. Aiden only had a 30 minute nap so he was rather cranky by that point. He had fun though.

After the Baby Expo we went to the Learning Curve store in Winter Haven. I was in early childhood education HEAVEN. Most of it was not in my price range but that is where I am going to buy Aiden's present from Mommy (for Christmas).

Yesterday I stayed home ALL DAY with the kids by myself. I usually go to my mom's house at some point during the day. It actually went well. I made grits with cheese for breakfast (not the instant kind either!!) then for lunch we had smoked sausage (that is all he wanted so that is all I made ) and then for dinner I made roast, carrots and potatoes. Aiden informed me that he didn't like it.. which kind of bummed me out until I tasted it and realized he was CRAZY!! It was yumm-o!

Now that Fall is officially here (not that you can tell by the weather down here in Florida) I am starting to think of fall themed activities for Aiden to do. I will post pics here when we do them.

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment