Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Goals Goals Goals

Merry Christmas!! I cannot belive how close Christmas is (nor can I believe that I will be 25 next week!)! I have thankfully finished 99% of my Christmas shopping. I only have one person left to purchase a gift for and I think I know what I am going to get them. Wrapping- that is another story. Logan will go to bed by 9 AT THE LATEST. It is usally around 8:00-8:30. Aiden on the other hand- is a night owl. When he does go to sleep it is usually in our bed- which I know is a big no no. I have all of the presents stored in our closet- so that kind of puts a damper on things.

Goals for Christmas "Break"
1. Clean HOUSE
2. Remove clutter
3. GET ORGANIZED.

New Years Resolutions:
1. STAY ORGANIZED.
2. Cook at home 3 days per week!
3. Only eat lunches out for special occasions.
4. SAVE-SAVE-SAVE!

Priorities for 2012
1. Education
2. Debt Reduction
3. Creating a stable, welcoming home.
4. Become a MASTER COUPONER!

I hope that you guys have a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to posting more frequently in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment