Thursday, September 22, 2011

MaMa!

Yesterday was a good day. Logan said MaMa for the first time. Clear as day!! It was a great feeling because I was there to be able to hear it. :) Aiden said MaMa first too... guess they love me!

Aiden is growing so quickly. He goes to a 2 year old class at Family Fundamentals. He loves it. He is very smart and makes me proud every day. There are some rough times though- I get so frustrated with him and have to remind myself that he is learning too. I am learning how to be a good parent and he is learning how to live his life! I usually cry when I remind myself of this because I in no way want Aiden to have memories of me being upset with him over little things. He is SUCH a good boy and I would not want to damage that passion in him either. I try to think about how to handle things in a more positive way.

Tomorrow marks the first day of fall so to celebrate we will be starting our Fall/Halloween activities. It is so hard to do activities after working all day- but I am going to try to get better at it because I know it will benefit Aiden and Logan.

Here is an updated pic of the boys <3- Taken 9/17/11- (just realized I accidently cropped out the Photographers name- all credit goes to Melinda Goodwin for her EXCELLENT photography!)

No comments:

Post a Comment